Regal Securities takes cybersecurity seriously by implementing a secure environment and taking steps to protect customer assets, employees and our customers’ personally identifiable information. Regal Securities has policies and procedures ensuring cybersecurity, identity theft, and general security preparedness. Additionally, Regal Securities has comprehensive disaster recovery and business continuity plans, and periodically performs testing of these plans.
While we take numerous steps to help protect the security of your account, there are steps that you, the customer, can take to protect your account as well. To help protect your personal identity and prevent your personal information from being disseminated to unauthorized individuals, always remember to remain vigilant by keeping your personal and financial information secure, and be aware of fraudulent emails and suspicious websites and links.
Unsecured Computers and Wireless Networks
Unsecured wireless networks pose a significant risk to computing assets and information. In general, unsecured wireless networks should be avoided and should never be used as a primary networking source.
Keeping Your Account Secure
Additionally, the following articles describe the critical steps you can take to safeguard your financial accounts and help prevent identity theft.
- “Keeping Your Account Secure – Tips for Protecting Your Financial Information” provided by the Securities Industry and Financial Marketing Association (SIFMA) and the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA).
- “Protecting Your Online Investment Accounts from Fraud” by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
- “5 Ways To Make Your Financial Accounts More Secure” by FINRA.
- “Phishing” and Other Online Identity Theft Scams: Don’t Take the Bait by FINRA.
- “How To Spot Phishing Messages Like A Pro” by Regal Securities.
- “Phishing Emails and You” by Regal Securities.
If you have any questions about how we keep your account information safe, please email us at email@example.com.