Senior Investment Advisor
As a senior investment advisor I have an in-depth knowledge of the most sophisticated investment strategies and products. I provide intelligent financial solutions to demanding high net worth individuals, successful business owners, and their families. Through a comprehensive approach to managing wealth, I address my clients' specific needs by identifying enhanced strategies including sophisticated trusts, creating tax smart retirement plans, and structuring outstanding estate planning solutions.
My Step-by-Step approach starts with:
- Understanding Your Financial Objectives — Beginning with listening to understand more about what you want.
- Developing Strategies — Next, I analyze and evaluate the financial and personal information you provide so I can match your objectives with potential strategies. (There are no up front fees.)
- Designing Solutions — By harnessing the power of a team of experienced legal and accounting professionals, together we can devise an extremely efficient plan.
- Implementation — Drawing from a wide selection of world-class products and services we will customize solutions that are tailored to your goals with an emphasis of maximizing benefits.
- Maintenance — Providing timely, ongoing Service. When the big job is done, I stay with you. I regularly review your situation to help ensure your financial objectives are continually being met.
I lead a highly experienced team including legal and accounting, to work with you, develop strategies and recommend personalized solutions designed to help you accumulate, protect and or transfer wealth. The approach is flexible and can be custom fitted to accommodate your unique situation.
I'm sure there is something valuable I can offer you in the way of service, products, and knowledge. I'm available from 8am to 7pm, Monday-Friday. My direct line is 914-419-3116.
About Regal Securities
Regal Securities, Inc., member FINRA/SIPC, was established in 1977 as an independent brokerage firm known for select service and flexibility. Over three decades, Regal has evolved into a diversified financial services firm and is dedicated to providing the highest quality investment services, product diversification and execution to a broad range of clients.
Regal registered representatives and advisors have the independence to manage their own business and receive customized solutions for their evolving practice without the restrictions of larger firms. In doing so, we offer our representatives the freedom and flexibility to excel at their business and in turn, provide superior service to their clients.
National headquarters are located at 950 Milwaukee Avenue, Suite 101,
Glenview, IL 60025 with branch and local offices nationwide.
About RBC Correspondent Services
Clearing and execution services are provided by RBC Correspondent Services, a division of RBC Capital Markets, LLC, member NYSE/FINRA/SIPC (RBC CM). RBC CM, is one of the nation's largest full-service securities firms. RBC CM is a member of the Securities Investor Protection Corporation (SIPC). SIPC is a nonprofit membership corporation funded by its member security broker-dealers. SIPC protects the securities clients of its members in the event of the failure of a member firm. SIPC reimburses clients the cash value of their securities up to $500,000 per client. Any cash in a client's account would be reimbursed by SIPC up to $250,000 (reducing the $500,000 above). RBC CM has purchased an additional policy that offers coverage in excess of the protection provided by SIPC. This coverage covers additional securities and cash protection up to $99.5 million per client, of which $900,000 may be in cash. A $400 million aggregate limit applies to this additional coverage. Note: Neither SIPC protection, nor protection in excess of that offered by SIPC, covers a decline in the value of a client’s assets due to market loss. Additional information is available upon request or at www.sipc.org.
Independent Registered Representative of Regal Securities, Inc., 950 Milwaukee Ave., Ste. 101, Glenview, IL 60025, 1-877-488-6534.